The vision of the Faculty of Engineering, Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta
In 2029, the Faculty of Engineering, the Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta as a center for education and science and technology development in the Islamic engineering field and provides a direction for change.
The mission of the Faculty of Engineering, Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta
- Carry out the process of undergraduate and professional education in the engineering field based on Islamic values.
- Develop innovative engineering research.
- Carry out community service that has oriented towards technology development and entrepreneurship.
Objectives of the Faculty of Engineering, Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta
- Produce graduates who are noble, professional, creative, and innovative.
- Develop research and quality output as a link between academics, entrepreneurs/industry, and the government.
- Implement continuous and sustainable service activities that are beneficial for solving problems in society, government, and industry so that the primary community is forming.
Targets of the Faculty of Engineering, UMS
To achieve the goals of the Faculty of Engineering, University of Muhammadiyah Surakarta, five goals were formulated as follows:
- Improve the quality of learning.
- Improve the academic atmosphere.
- Increase the quality of research and its outcomes.
- Enhance the research culture.
- Increase the quality of community service and its output.