Based on the results of the first selection stage or administrative selection of proposals for the candidate of the participants in Rocket Load Competition and Indonesian Rocket (KOMURINDO), which was held on January 28, 2014, the Komurindo UMS Team passed the first selection stage. Furthermore, it is hoped to all teams whose proposals were passed the first selection, to make their payload-rocket and EDF rocket design.
We inform you that the second selection will be based on the following points:
The report in the form of a power point presentation (softcopy).
- Photographs which include: Rocket-load, EDF Rocket and team members with their college backgrounds.
- Videos must contain the following:
o Rocket Load Team that shows rocket-load testing in the Laboratory, it is recommended that testing be carried out by taking the theme as listed in the Guidelines.
o EDF Rocket Team that shows EDF Rocket testing in the Laboratory, User Interface display, and rocket launcher system.
- The maximum video duration is 5 minutes. (Videos are not allowed in 3gp format)
- All materials for the second selection including items 1 to 4 are collected in the Flashdisk/SD Card and have to be sent to Ditlitabmas with the following address:
o Directorate of Research and Community Service,
o Head of Sub Directorate of Creativity and Community Service (KPM)
DIKTI building, 4th floor,
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Pintu Satu Senayan, Central Jakarta. 10270
- The sent document have to be received by the committee on March 13, 2014.
For the implementation of the competition, we need to inform you that:
- The transportation of the participants from / to the place of origin to the competition location is borne by it university.
- The committee will cover accommodation and meals for 3 students and 1 supervisor during the competition.
- The participants are required to attend a rocket workshop that will be scheduled later